Shop More with Lacoste..!
Earn cumulative loyalty points with every purchase and redeem them at the end of the calendar year.
Terms and Conditions:
Entry into the Loyalty Program:
- The Loyalty program is free to join. Only mobile number is required to enroll for the Loyalty program.
- Notification via sms of the successful and completed account information will be sent to the Member upon registration. The membership account registration should be completed in maximum 2 weeks from the date of submitting account information.
- The points are obtained only when presenting the mobile number for purchases made at Lacoste Boutiques and shopinshop in Modern Trade Outlets. Points are awarded only for the goods actually supplied and paid for.
- The points will be issued on non-discounted merchandise only.
- Accrued points have no monetary value and cannot be sold, transferred or otherwise dealt with except in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- No points will be earned for any purchase through redemption of points, except if and to the extent the Member has paid in part for such purchase, in addition to the redemption of Points.
- Should any transaction be null and void or a reversal be conducted, whether immediately or at a later time, or should the Member receive a refund from the transaction, the Points earned with respect to such transactions will be deducted from the Member's account without any notification to the Member.
- The Points will only become valid when notification of such Points has been received and recorded in the Member's Account.
- Members can check their accumulated Points at anytime by logging onto _________
- The outstanding balance of Points as recorded in the Member's Account maintained by Lacoste will be deemed correct. If a member believes that there is an error in his/her account records, the Member must notify by sending an email to the following address:___________
- Lacoste reserves the right, at its own discretion, within reasonable means and belief, to classify selected transactions as fraudulent transactions until proven otherwise, to protect the interest of the Loyalty Program.
- Null: Cumulative purchase of INR 2,500 . No points will be awarded
- Tier 1 (Classique): Cumulative purchase range of INR 2,501-INR 10,000. Points: 2% of bill amount
- Tier 2 (Chic): Cumulative purchase range of INR 10,001 –INR 25,000. Points: 4% of bill amount
- Tier 3 (élégant): Cumulative purchase range of INR 25,001 and above. Points: 8% of bill amount
*Value of 1 Point = INR 1
- Members can acquire their purchase entirely through the redemption of Points or through part redemption of Points and part payment.
- Rewards are not transferrable and Points may not be redeemed by anyone else other than the member.
- Points can only be redeemed after attaining mandatory 150 points for redemption.
- The redemption is allowed only at Exclusive Lacoste Boutiques. Factory outlets are not part of program.
- If a redeemed product is damaged or defective in any way, Lacoste reserves the right to either, replace with a similar item or to credit to the Member's account for the number of Points redeemed. Any notice of the damaged or defective product must be made within 7 days from the date of redemption.
- The loyalty points will expire in 365 calendar days from the date of accumulation.
- Lacoste may also terminate a Member's access or suspend, his/her eligibility for the Loyalty Program and its benefits or terminate a Member's right of access, without notice, for any conduct that Lacoste, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of the Loyalty Program. Upon termination, all accumulated and remaining Points shall become void and irredeemable for redemption.
- A member may cancel his/her membership at any time by writing to Lacoste at __________.
- As the operator of the Loyalty Program Lacoste recognizes the Member's trust is fundamental to the value of the Loyalty Program, therefore Lacoste is committed to protecting the Member's privacy.